Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my technical blog. I am interested in all kinds of technology and I am hoping that we can share and enjoy our love for technology on this blog. I decided to create this blog as even with the vast amount of information that the internet presents to us, there are still some unanswered questions. In particular I am thinking about programming problems that I have run into myself and have found extremely difficult to solve. I am hoping to create one more place where programmers might be able to find what they are looking for. Last but not least, this blog is not just about debugging and I would definitely enjoy technology discussions as well. After all, the best way to learn is probably from one another, right?

Hermann Kuschke

No comments:

Post a Comment